Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
asmurff asmurff is offline

Default Tablesaw Purchase

I put marks on the floor after I've leveled my different tools so I can put
the tool back in the same spot each time.

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
"mac davis" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:40:06 -0600, "asmurff"
wrote:

The Ridgid has the better fence from what I've seen and it has built in
t-tracks, plus cast iron wings. It also has the better system for moving
it
which is important because the "shop" is the garage and it needs to be
easy
to move back and forth because of my medical limitations.

The Ridgid is very easy to move...
Like all things, it needs careful adjustment, especially if your floor had
any
bumps or high spots..

I had to play with the leg adjustment a few times to have the saw stable
when
the wheels are up, but also be able to roll it over high spots in the
cement on
my carport..
As with all table saws, resist the temptation to use the rails to roll it
around
with.. DAMHIKT

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing