Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default compressor tank failure mode

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote
Is your e-mail working yet?

Still yoyo'ing ... damn u-Verse was rock solid for 3 months, now 'suddenly
last sunday' it starting bouncing like a rubber ball. 10 hours of dealing
with technicians yesterday (they left here at 10 PM) and still no joy,
except briefly.

I kinda went through the same thing back around 2000 with ATT DSL. I and
perhaps you are fortunate that it was and is new to your area and have the
benefit of a technician actually working directly with you..

Any way, I forwarded you an e-mail that I got from Christy George with
Riverway. I think it was in response to my e-mail I sent to her last week
about the contract cancellation. I pretty much let her know what I thought
about people that did not hold up their end of the bargain and mentioned
that no opt outs were mentioned on the telephone when the called me to sign
me up.
Her e-mail said,

Dear Sir or Madam,

Riverway Power values its customers and after reviewing the plan
cancellation notice sent to you earlier, we have kept your rate plan the
same and no adjustments will be made. Please disregard the previous notice.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Kinda looks like a form letter so you might get one too.

Also I have some drawings for you so let me know when your e-mail is working
or I can come by and show you. There are some issues I have with the posts.