Doug Winterburn

Default wild ass kitchen concept .

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 03:08:35 +0000, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

This is of course, just my opinion, but it is based on 20+ years of
cooking. Ed

I agree, Ed - but the OL insists on putting every new cookbook on the
counter where it can get spattered with oil. I bought one of those lexan
holders that would hold it upright and keep the oil off of it, but
apparently it didn't fit with her idea of the kitchen decor :-(

I've since taken up memorizing the recipes I like and to hell with the
cookbooks. Besides, unless you're baking, you just need a pinch of this,
a dash of that and a palm-full of the other stuff, and then season to taste.

-Doug