Posted to sci.electronics.repair
GAGI-9A6AAG GAGI-9A6AAG is offline

Default PC MOTHERBOARDS

"Eeyore" wrote in message
I got this stuff when expressing an interest in PC chipsets but you may
find
that difficult as merely a hobbyist.

Graham

well, try me

however, i can handle with electronic schemes very well, my main problem is
that i got no any stuff to read from...

anyway, i am looking for common materials, not specific one...so i could
read it and get some logical conclusions of principle how does it works in
general....so i could apply that in diagnosis by principles...thats all...

my email you can see is correct one so we can continue discussion privately,
i mean, exchanging usefull "materials"...or at least some "URL's" where i
can find materials i need by myself

thanks a lot in advance...

Gagi