Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default gas prices, was Rear fold down ramp for trailer. (Is solid ok?)

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:34:31 -0700
in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Its been that way since gas became the #1 fuel.

Gas in California for 87 octane, averages about $3.75 at the moment. A
bit cheaper at AM-PM and so forth.

I just paid $4.12 at the Shell station on Rye Canyon and I-5.

For what grade?

And did you drive a mile or so off the freeway and price gas at a
station noted to be cheaper than the usually high priced Shell fuel?

I bought AMPM 87 octane on Lyons Ave Saturday..for $3.89

Its about a mile off the freeway. Near one of my favorite 99c stores

Perhaps this may be of help?

http://www.gasbuddy.com/
http://www.aaa.com/scripts/WebObject...l%2findex.aspx

I should mention that I paid $3.68 at the AM-PM on Central Ave at
Mission Blvd in Ontario the day before.

Gas prices are exceptionally variable in California.

I've a costco membership, so I'll scope out where the Costco gas
stations are, especially on long trips. I figure driving a mile or so
off the freeway to save ~10 to 20 cents a gallon is a deal, especially
when tanking up.

If I get a Motorcycle again, I'll be a whole lot less picky. I
figured out last time, it wasn't worth the effort to save a few cents
on a fill up of at most two gallons.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed