Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Tablesaw Purchase

"asmurff" wrote in message
I'm trying to decide between 2 contractor tablesaws

The first is a Jet JWTS-10 Model 708100 and the other is the Ridgid 3650.

I've read about everything I can find and have looked at both saws but
haven't had a chance to use either. They seem pretty similar except for a
few less significant figures, so does anyone have a favorite and why.

From what I can see of the photos, the Jet has stamped wings wile the Rigid
has cast iron. Go for cast iron if everything else is about equal. Other
than that, the fence is the deal maker/breaker if one is much better than
the other. They look similar but you have to fondle them to be sure.