ATP

Default HVLP Sprayer Selection

John King wrote:
I'm tired of brushing on 5 coats on 6 sides and spending more time
applying finish than actually building the project.
So I'm thinking of getting into spraying and I'm looking at the
Wagner 2600 , Wagner 2900, or Fuji Q3 HVLP sprayer systems. Other
than a review in Fine Woodworking, I haven't been able to find much
info on these systems. I only get 1 or two major projects a year
completed but they end up in the bedroom & family room, so they need
to look good.

Any opinions??
TIA,
John F. King

I'm pretty happy with my Accuspray. Paint viscosity and air pressure/volume
have to be properly set-up to get really good results, though.