Posted to alt.home.repair
Calab Calab is offline

Default Neutralize Muriatic acid

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 07:13:29 -0700 (PDT), ransley
wrote:

My neighbor had to fill in his pool , he said over years of cleaning
with acid the drain leaked and the pool would not hold water anymore,
bleach kills mold, soap might work, research before you clean it.

My pool is tens years old. As far I know it has never been acid
washed.

Draining and cleaning will give me a chance to inspect and repair any
damage.....

Also be aware that draining a pool puts a whole bunch of new stresses
on it. Might want to Google it before draining.

--
Fight Usenet Spam!!! - http://improve-usenet.org:80/

Want a good newsgroup reader that will filter out GoogleGroups spam?
Try MesNews - http://www.mesnews.net/gb/