Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gagi Gagi is offline

Default PC MOTHERBOARDS

"James Sweet" wrote in message

One of the places I worked, we had schematics for the standard PC
motherboard we were modifying for our prototypes, but it was a proprietary
document protected under a NDA. Your best bet is to look up datasheets for
the parts in question, they usually contain example circuits which will be
very close to what you find.

well, thanks for info, i just apply that tip into practice and seems it
works....several datasheets i have download contains some "around" circuits
diagrams necesarry for working of IC element i am interesting in....so after
cheking impulses and Voltages i can presume what can be in malfunction
around that IC....etc...

well..its better then nothing )

thanks...

PS: if you get any (even by accident) document like that one you got
before...please, remember me )