Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Neutralize Muriatic acid

On Apr 20, 5:42*pm, Oren wrote:
2: Muriatic Acid: same questions, basically:

? ?How much, for how long, etc.

? ?Dangers?

Drained Pool *(pending)!

How or what can I use to neutralize Muriatic acid/water pool ?

I plan to acid wash the in ground pool walls. While I'm busy there
(walls) the acid wash will pool at the deep end of the pool.

I would like to toss/pour *something into the puddle that would
neutralize *acid; until I can pump it out.

Thanks!!

Oren

My neighbor had to fill in his pool , he said over years of cleaning
with acid the drain leaked and the pool would not hold water anymore,
bleach kills mold, soap might work, research before you clean it.