Lenny

Default [Questions]: Beginning woodworker needs some advice

Also ....
snip
projects? What kind of problems might I encounter? The 2 that
spring right to mind are maybe noise complaints by neighbours and
cleaning the area. Any suggestions on this?

snip

I remember seeing an idea for taping a furnace filter to a box fan to
use as a "cheapy" benchtop dust collector. Place the filter on the
back side and facing toward the dusty area so that the fan pulls the
dust into the filter. Not sure how it will work but it might be worth
a try.