Leon

Default Vibration on 1/2" bits on Milwake 5615 router

Make sure that you are not bottoming out the bits.

"Wilser Ramirez" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

It's the first time I'm using 1/2" shank bits on my 5615 router. I
built a router table and all 1/4" shank bits work fine and 1/2" shank
1" diameter planner bit works great, but when I use 2 1/2" long 1/2"
shank 1/2" diameter bits (I've tried both, as someone suggested the
first one could be un balanced, freud and amana) the router sounds
real loud and I can see the motor sparking. Also I'm using these bits
with a jointer fence jig and the cuts come out with ripples all along
it's length!

Someone suggested that it could be the 1/2" collet, but the planner
bit works great on it!

Any suggestions?