Default [Questions]: Beginning woodworker needs some advice

snip
stormwolf wrote:
first thing is that I live in a apartment with limited room. The 2 that
spring right to mind are maybe noise complaints by neighbours and
cleaning the area. Any suggestions on this?
Also, I'd like to start out small. I do not want to spend a lot of
money on tools initially but I will buy the minimum required stuff.
Regards,
Stormwolf

Most Woodcrafts have a woodworkers Club attached to them. The
membership gets you use of tools on their premises. Combined with
classess ther, you should be able to pick up the information, tool usage
and help to complete your projects.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work