Chris Merrill

Default lumber storage space completed...

Chris Merrill wrote:
Actually, they are 1/2" plywood strips - and they're just screwed to the
studs. I wouldn't have believed how much weight they could hold. I
happened to get racks from the guy who sold me the lumber - and that's
how he built his. He used them for years. In fact, the racks on the
left are built from the parts of his rack.

I should clarify - there are _two_ plywood strips on each stud at each
location...one on each side of the stud. Both are screwed in - be sure
to offset the screw positions slightly or the screws will hit each other!

Chris Merrill

(remove the ZZZ to contact me)