Posted to rec.woodworking
Lowell Holmes Lowell Holmes is offline

Default How do I take of my Wheel on my bandsaw

"pmaston" wrote in message
. ..
I'm wondering how I can take off the wheel on my band saw. It is a
standalone 14" Import, but very nice, made in Taiwan. It looks like I have
to use a wheel puller, is that how it is done? I got some new tires, and
the instructions say, take off the wheel. So if any of you distinguished
woodworkers could please give me a hint, I would appreciate it a
lot......Peter

On my Jet 14" BS, you just take the nut off and then the wheel comes right
off. No wheel puller is required. IIRC, the nut is reverse thread.