Thomas Mitchell

Default Burning wood with drill press

One of the reasons for the hole was that I could easily find the center
point of the disc. Drill the hole with the forstner bit, change bit and
the hole is centered in the disc. Not sure if I could set up the
centering very accurate without the hole, but I'll give it a try.

George wrote:
Doublestick tape, no hole.

"Thomas Mitchell" wrote in message

Yes that worked really well. Unfortunately the disk still rides up with
the bit so I have to stop the press and take off the disc, but I was
wondering how I was going to get the disc out of the MDF anyway since it
was such a tight fit. I nice clean hole at least.