Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Fancy noise making barrel

Steve Turner wrote:
I don't see too many photos of home-made musical instruments posted here
so I feel kinda out of place with this post, but there was a fair amount
of "wood dorking" involved in this little project so perhaps you guys
will find it more than mildly interesting:

Steve, as an old time drummer from the 60's, I can tell you your work
gave me chills. Even with the lights out, I would have killed to be on
stage with something that nice. I often thought of making a set of
drums, but it sure was great getting to look at your work. Great job.

Next time, take some pictures along the way, and post them here.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com