Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default What would you do?

In article , Jim Yanik wrote:
"Em" wrote in
:

Just treat him the way I treat my nutso ex-wife -- listen to idle
rants for a minute or two, and then have a confused look on your face,
and then walk away and don't ever reply one way or the other.

That reminds me of a Two and a Half Men episode(CBS) where Charlie says the
phrase "I understand." in a sincere voice to everybody's complaints,and
totally ignores what the people are saying.It pacifies them,they think they
have solved their problem,and they don't realize Charlie is just ignoring
them.(even after he explains it to his brother Allen)

It may be the best way for dealing with some people! ;-)

Or, instead of "I understand", how about "I feel your pain" ?

--
Regards,

Download Nfilter at http://www.milmac.com/np-120.exe