JGS

Default HVLP Sprayer Selection

Hi John,
I bought the Turbinaire 1235 a month ago and I love it. I also bought the
small bottle conversion kit which allows me to use 3 or 4 oz bottles for those
small jobs. I have not used any other brand so I cannot say how it compares to
them. Here is their web site if you want to take a look.

http://www.turbinaire.com/turbine/index.htm

While I was spraying yesterday I thought that along with my drum sander this
sprayer (both of which cost much more than my TS, Jointer, ect) have removed a
lot of the drudgery associated with certain phases of WW. Cheers, JG

John King wrote:

I'm tired of brushing on 5 coats on 6 sides and spending more time applying
finish than actually building the project.
So I'm thinking of getting into spraying and I'm looking at the Wagner 2600
, Wagner 2900, or Fuji Q3 HVLP sprayer systems. Other than a review in Fine
Woodworking, I haven't been able to find much info on these systems.
I only get 1 or two major projects a year completed but they end up in the
bedroom & family room, so they need to look good.

Any opinions??
TIA,
John F. King