Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ChrisCoaster ChrisCoaster is offline

Default This is ridiculous....

On Apr 17, 11:12*am, Ken Layton wrote:
On Apr 15, wrote:

It's like trying to pick out a conversation in an AIR-RAID SIREN
FACTORY!!!

Google should have some filter options so we can eliminate at least
some of these advertisements for fake Swiss watches, "Pleather"
suitases and other crap!

-ChrisCoaster

I use the free "Trollkiller" program for Google groups:

http://www.source9.com/trollkiller.html

Works very well for me.

Ken Layton
Olympia, Wash.

______________________________-
Ken:

None of this:

} } TROLLKILLER Help
After installation browse to Goggle Groups (http://groups.google.com)
in Internet Explorer or Firefox (depending on which version of
TROLLKILLER you installed). The plug-in will load in the Windows task
bar for the Internet Explorer version once you search and are in an
actual group thread, i.e., search result. The Firefox version installs
in the bottom of the browser itself. It will activate once you're on a
thread.

In Internet Explorer you will double click on the Source Nine icon in
the Windows task bar to bring up the control window. In Firefox you
click the launch button on the bottom of your browser.

Once the control window is up you will see the tabs for the different
functions. The "Page" view shows all the users who have comments on
the thread you're viewing. You can select one or more names here and
click the "Block Selected User" to add them to the blocked list. You
can also manually enter a user name if for some reason it does not
appear in the list. "Users" shows currently blocked users and allows
you to unblock them if so desired. "Settings" contains a few general
features like disabling and enabling all blocking and place holder
style.

Currently TROLLKILLER only works on the United { {

Happens! I have Windows Vista, which probably has 90% to do with it
not working as stated above.

I TOLD you, I have an IT degree - therefore I am USELESS when it comes
to figuring out these types of issues! All they taught us about were
mainframes and database theory!! What a waste of $40large...

-CC