Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis[_4_] mac davis[_4_] is offline

Default Ping Bill Noble

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 01:01:13 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Apr 19, 1:53 am, "William Noble" wrote:

(and yes, it's easiest to reach me via email which is posted on my web site,
wbnoble.com - I don't use a real email address in newsgroup postings because
to do so just gathers spam like a fallen tree gathers wood turners with
chainsaws)

Whoops.... sorry about that Bill. I thought I was doing you a favor.
Won't happen again.

Robert

You didn't give Bill's email, just his URL...
No harm, no foul? ;-]

mac

Please remove [dot]splinters before emailing