Posted to alt.home.repair
William Cullen William Cullen is offline

Default best decision in your life.

On Apr 13, 8:15*am, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"William Cullen" wrote in message

Breakthrough To Success

Special Gift From William Cullen

William Cullen has arranged for you and a friend to attend this
powerful 3 day weekend event with our compliments! (Two tickets valued
at $1,790)

Thank you for your generosity. *My wife and I are looking forward to
attending. *Soon we will be coming into a lot of money and we want to invest
it wisely. *Our friend, Mr. Ngoto Mbwabi, a Barrister in Nigeria has asked
for my help in transferring funds and is giving me a cut of the deal. *I
just sent him my bank information to deposit the funds.

We look forward to meeting you at the seminar.

you can go to whatzupwidamoney.blogspot.com and you just click on
enrol and you can go to any seminar you wont in the world but yes love
to see you there.