Posted to alt.home.repair

Default best decision in your life.

Enrol Here | Event Dates | Frequently Asked Questions | Seminar Times
| Venues | View Video

Breakthrough To Success

Special Gift From William Cullen

William Cullen has arranged for you and a friend to attend this
powerful 3 day weekend event with our compliments! (Two tickets valued
at $1,790)

Enrol Here
Please enter only one person's name on this form. To enrol a second
person, return to this form and enter their details separately.
Everyone attending Breakthrough to Success must be enrolled under
their own name.We cannot hold extra seats under your name or for a
guest to be nominated later
If you are bringing a guest please first obtain their permission to
enrol them, then return to this form and enter their details below.
Note that details of your enrolment may be shared with the Affiliate
who provided your ticket: William Cullen
Once you have completed this form correctly and clicked on the submit
button you will see a confirmation screen. If you do not see a
confirmation screen, please look below each box on this form to look
for a message in red and complete that box correctly.

First Name
Last Name
Email Confirm Email

Yes. I confirm that I have read and accepted our Privacy Policy

What country do you live in? Australia Ireland New Zealand United
Kingdom United States Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola
Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan
Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin
Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria
Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central
African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo Costa Rica
Côte d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti
Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon
Gambia- The Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea
Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary Iceland India Indonesia
Iran Iraq Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati
Korea- North Korea- South Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon
Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia
Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands
Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia
Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands
Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New
Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Romania Russia
Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and The
Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal
Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon
Islands Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland
Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo
Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda
Ukraine United Arab Emirates Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City
Venezuela Vietnam Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe

Phone Details
Mobile Phone (Example: 0404 111 444)
Work Phone (Example: 02 99550000)
Home Phone (Example: 02 99550000)

Company Name Job Title

Address Details
Address Line 1 (Example: 15 Summerland Street)
Address Line 2
Suburb (Example: Mosman)
State (Example: NSW
Post Code (Example: 2000)

Seminar Selection
Select Your City Breakthrough to Success in Adelaide - September 26
- 28, 2008 Breakthrough to Success in Auckland - August 15-17, 2008
Breakthrough to Success in Brisbane - April 18-20, 2008 Breakthrough
to Success in Dublin - October 17 - 19, 2008 Breakthrough to Success
in London - June 27 - 29, 2008 Breakthrough to Success in Melbourne -
September 5-7, 2008 Breakthrough to Success in Perth - April 11-13,
2008 Breakthrough to Success in Sydney - September 12-14, 2008 Please
send me September 2008 dates when confirmed

Event Details

Event Dates
Seminar times
Venues
Agenda
Event schedule
Frequently Asked Questions
Benefits
Who should attend?
About the speaker
Testimonials
Enrol

If you still have other questions about the Breakthrough to Success
weekend, then click here to read answers to the most common questions
that our guests ask.

Congratulations, you are reading this page because you are part of the
elite minority of people committed to success and achievement.

You are where you are now because of your focus on learning and
excellence.

People like you usually have a ferocious curiosity for learning. They
are looking to maximise their earning potential, create greater
fulfilment in life and make a difference by contributing on a larger
scale.

In setting new goals do you ever find yourself frustrated by patterns
of self sabotage? Are you absolutely clear on your life's purpose or
do you sometimes find yourself off course, or even lost?

Well, the fact that you are at this website means you are one step
closer to ending those frustrations and turning your dreams into
reality. And best of all, it won't cost you or your company a thing.

YOU ... are part of a select group of people who have been invited to
take part in the acclaimed, 3 day Breakthrough to Success weekend
seminar ... with international accelerated human change expert,
Christopher Howard... completely COMPLIMENTARY ... as part of our
Scholarship program (valued at $1,790 for 2 tickets).

It is 3 days of fun, fast-paced and revolutionary education which is
light years ahead in relation to the personal development programs of
the past.

Join us to discover (and use) a set of remarkable cutting edge tools
and techniques, including Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and
Neurological Repatterning ...

... techniques that literally have you TAPPING directly in to the power
of your sub-conscious mind to create immediate and lasting change in
ALL areas of your life ...

... right then and there AT the seminar. It's exciting!

We invite you and a colleague to join us COMPLIMENTARY. People
normally pay $1,790 to be part of the event, which is a small price to
pay given the massive value people receive.

Already, many thousands of people's lives around the world have been
transformed as a result of it. Now you and your team can join them.

"Increased My Net Worth by $2 Million"
"This is the most powerful, life-changing information available. Last
year I completed four of Chris Howard's programs and it felt like I
was releasing my handbrake one click at a time. I've since increased
my net wealth by more than $2 million and the balance in all areas of
my life is nothing short of spectacular. These programs guarantee
success!"

-Phil Anderson, Entrepreneur and Former Mr Australia

Click Here to Enrol!
Limited Complimentary tickets available Book Now!

"The Most Life Changing and Productive"
"I have been to around thirty different seminars in the past and this
has been the most life changing and productive. I would highly
recommend anyone who want to have more out of life to attend."

-Glenn McCullough, Network Marketing

What you will learn
"Breakthrough to Success" gives you invaluable tools and techniques to
change your behaviour using the power of your unconscious mind. The
concepts presented are based on NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)...
the science of human communication. Simple yet very powerful tools for
changing behaviour to produce fast & lasting success.

"Before going through Chris program I was number 26 out of 30 in my
car dealership interms of gross sales. After the program i shot up to
number 1. I virtually tripled my sales within 30 days"

- John Andre Bliss. Don Kott Ford

You can't afford not to know this information Chris Howard is
teaching. I think that this material should be taught in every
business school in the country. These are the skills that guarantee
success."

-Bob Shearin, Entrepreneur, Harvard MBA class of 1975

Click here to enrol

View Seminar Agenda

18 Focused Outcomes
Which of these do you want to make yours?

As Walt Disney once said, "You can dream, create, design and build the
most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the
dream a reality."

Feel more confident and powerful in all areas of your life.
Be passionate, inspired, empowered.
Know exactly where you want to head and how you're going to get
there.
Develop a rock-solid focus in everything you do at work and at home.
Squeeze more out of each and every day, increasing productivity and
profits.
Reach your learning and development goals without spending more
money.
Formulate goals that stick.
Hit and exceed your corporate targets time-and-time-again instead of
getting hit-and-miss outcomes.
Stamp out communication breakdowns, power-plays, back-stabbing and
bickering between departments.
Be an inspiring leader.
Experience greater client loyalty and much lower defection levels.
Develop a dynamic, success-driven culture that enables you to be
leaders in your marketplace.
Role model and integrate excellence for outstanding results.
Pinpoint and eliminate the beliefs and behavious that stop you from
performing at your best.
Formulate win-win relationships in every area of your life.
Align your values so you can perform at your best.
Take charge of your financial future.
Watch your profits increase... and more.

Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
Managers & Business Consultants
Sales Professionals & Sales Managers
Athletes
Life Coaches & Executive Coaches
Teachers, Trainers & Speakers
Network Marketers
Anyone who wants to achieve more in their life or career
Anyone who feels that they're not living up to their full potential
Anyone interested in learning more about the results that can be
achieved with Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Business leaders who want to create a catalyst for transforming the
culture of their organization.
People with ambition who want to get a promotion or simply enjoy their
work a whole lot more

Click Here To Enrol!

View Seminar Agenda

Income Increased 400%

"As a result from participating in Chris' course my income increased
400%. My heart opened toward other human beings .The nicest added
'bonus' was that my weight is going down toward where I want it to
be."
-Anita Englein, Massage Therapist

Be our Guest at the next Seminar. Enrol below for your 2 Complimentary
tickets worth $1,790

Click Here To Enrol!

View Seminar Agenda

Total Awe and Astonishment

"Superb! I have taken a number of different personal growth and
transformational seminars and workshops, and I was in total awe and
astonishment at how incredibly powerful the program was. There are no
other processes that can catalyze profound shifts in such a short and
effortless manner. Don't miss this program if you want to go to the
next level of your life."
-Denise Corcoran, Santa Clara, CA

Breakthrough to Success gives you tools to significantly enhance your
performance at work ... in the area of sales, motivation, enthusiasm,
personal growth, profits, finances, leadership AND productivity.

In fact, Breakthrough to Success has been directly responsible for
transforming hundreds of thousands of people all over the world. (read
what people say)

Now it's your turn. Limited Numbers So Please Secure Your
Complimentary Tickets NOW!

With an offer as extraordinary as this one word travels at the speed
of lightning. Not only that, we can only offer a limited number of
seats.

So please enrol now to make sure you secure your TWO Complimentary
Tickets (worth over $1,790).

Just click on the link below to enrol for your city.

Click below to enrol!
Limited complimentary tickets available - BOOK NOW!

Europe
London June 27th - 29th, 2008 Enrol Now

Dublin October 17th - 19th, 2008 Enrol Now
USA
Los Angeles To Be Advised Enrol Now

San Francisco To Be Advised Enrol Now

Seattle To Be Advised Enrol Now
Australia and New Zealand
Perth April 11th - 13th, 2008 Enrol Now

Sydney September 12th - 14th, 2008 Enrol Now

Brisbane April 18th - 20th, 2008 Enrol Now

Melbourne September 5th - 7th, 2008 Enrol Now

Adelaide September 26th - 28th, 2008 Enrol Now

Auckland August 15th - 17th, 2008 Enrol Now

Testimonials
Hear What Other Professionals Say!

"This is the most powerful, life-changing information available. Last
year I completed four of Chris Howard's programs and it felt like I
was releasing my handbrake one click at a time. I've since increased
my net wealth by more than $2 million and the balance in all areas of
my life is nothing short of spectacular. These programs guarantee
success!"

-Phil Anderson, Entrepreneur and Former Mr Australia

"I did Chris' Practitioner Certification program in July 2004 and set
some goals to develop my Marketing Consultancy in February 2005 with a
stable base of at least 3 major clients. When I set this goal in my
future timeline I was working full time as a Marketing Coordinator,
never expecting I would REALLY be able to achieve this...but here I am
now in February 2005 working for myself, with 3 stable clients and the
list is growing. Amazing, effortless and unconscious change!! NLP is a
fantastic tool to have in your tool belt for everyday business and
life."

-Crystelle Topatan - NSW, Director of DirectKom - Marketing and
Communications

"A mental nuclear explosion - forcing me to think differently."

-Neville Isherwood - Director, Nevida Enterprises Ltd

"You can't afford not to know this information Chris Howard is
teaching. I think that this material should be taught in every
business school in the country. These are the skills that guarantee
success."

-Bob Shearin, Entrepreneur, Harvard MBA class of 1975

"After a 20 year personal development journey I feel this seminar has
had the most powerful impact on my future."

-Di Chambers - Education Support Officer

"The most dynamic presenter I've ever heard! A truly inspiring and
authentic presenter!"

-Dean Bleasdale - Performance Coach

"It was excellent. I have attended quite a few personal development
courses previously and taken something away from all of them - but
this course had a lot to take away, and taught you that we all carry
something to leave behind too."

-Brendan Jack - The Jack Group

"This seminar was absolutely fantastic. If you are not getting the
results in your life that you want, I cannot recommend this training
enough. Go for it!"
-Amanda Weston - Performance Coach

"Chris loves life with a passion and through his skill and teaching
makes you want to too!"
-Gillian Upshall - IT Program Manager

"If you have dreams, Chris can show you the way to make them your
reality! This is truly the best thing I've done for myself."

-Poonam Bhardwaj

"Christopher's generosity of spirit, energy and information is
remarkable - he is one of the most powerful agents of change I have
ever met. I experienced effortless and profound change."

-Michela D'Addario - Creative Facilitator

"Thanks to the tools Chris has taught me, I am ready to be a young,
dynamic, successful woman."

-Jodie Power, Customer Service, Sales

" Wow! Chris has incredible mastery and is an inspiration. I got so
much more from this than I anticipated. I came here for business
reasons and leave with a far richer view of the world. I learnt so
much"

-Sandra Henke, Head of Training and Staff Development

"My effectiveness as a coach has increased exponentially during my
training with Chris Howard. I had my first coach ask me to coach her!
I am now able to easily structure solutions to situations in my
business and my personal life. My effectiveness in meetings has
increased dramatically. I now control the dialogue while keeping
rapport with the group AND getting what I want."

-Marcia Mann

"Chris gives 100% and his program WILL make a DIFFERENCE. I feel so
empowered I cannot fail. Thank you."

-Maureen Fenton

Click Here To Enrol!

View Seminar Agenda

About Christopher Howard

Christopher Howard is an internationally acclaimed expert in
psychology of wealth and leadership.
Described as "the Warren Buffett of personal and professional
development", Christopher is an electrifying speaker who has
captivated audiences worldwide.

He has led, managed, launched and turned around numerous organizations
and businesses, and his personal clients include politicians
celebrities and thousands of individuals from all

walks of life who are dedicated to reaching their fullest potential.
Today he is the President and CEO of The Christopher Howard Companies,
leading resource for individuals and organisations that want to
produce breakthrough performance results.
He is the author of seven best-selling audio programs and the newly
released book, "Turning Passions into Profits: Three Steps to Wealth
and Power". Chris has featured in many Australian publications
including, The Australian, Wealth Creator Magazine, Good Medicine,
Living Now and The Daily Telegraph ...to name but a few.

Read what people say about Chris

The Agenda

Day One
The first day, you choose the area that you would most like to
transform. From there, you get to witness and then integrate cutting-
edge technologies for accelerated human change.

Next, you will pinpoint those things that have stopped you personally
from producing the results you desire then together we actually map
out a blueprint for your personal transformation.

By the end of the first day your journey to empowerment will become
clear as you begin to re-program your mind for total success.

Day Two
Here's where the process really starts to get fun.

You learn and do some powerful processes that permanently release
negative emotions from the past, such as Anger, Sadness, Fear, and
Guilt.

You also learn how to create outstanding relationships and release
energy sapping associations that no longer serve you. And then there's
goal setting...

Forget what you have learnt about goal setting in the past. This goal
setting and achievement process enables you to establish your future
goals in such a way that they actually occur, making yourself the
master of your destiny and the builder of your dreams.

Day Three
Okay, you've now healed the past and learned how to map out your
future.

Now you get to put the pedal to the metal putting together a
personalized action plan to make your future happen in the way you
want it to.

Next comes a process to fast-track your success even further. It's
been said that you'll

get what you want most out of life when you help enough people to get
what they want most.

In this final step you will create several mastermind alliances to
accelerate your success many times over!

Click Here To Enrol!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"William Cullen" wrote in message

Breakthrough To Success

Special Gift From William Cullen

William Cullen has arranged for you and a friend to attend this
powerful 3 day weekend event with our compliments! (Two tickets valued
at $1,790)

***********************************

Thank you for your generosity. My wife and I are looking forward to
attending. Soon we will be coming into a lot of money and we want to invest
it wisely. Our friend, Mr. Ngoto Mbwabi, a Barrister in Nigeria has asked
for my help in transferring funds and is giving me a cut of the deal. I
just sent him my bank information to deposit the funds.

We look forward to meeting you at the seminar.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 14, 2:42*pm, Red Green wrote:
William Cullen wrote in news:4d4619a0-0799-
:

Enrol Here | Event Dates | Frequently Asked Questions | Seminar Times
| Venues | View Video

Breakthrough To Success

Special Gift From William Cullen

William Cullen has arranged for you and a friend to attend this
powerful 3 day weekend event with our compliments! (Two tickets valued
at $1,790)

snip

I hope he did it a while ago cause he's been dead for almost 20 years.- Hide quoted text -

whi has been dead for 20 years
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 13, 8:15*am, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"William Cullen" wrote in message

Breakthrough To Success

Special Gift From William Cullen

William Cullen has arranged for you and a friend to attend this
powerful 3 day weekend event with our compliments! (Two tickets valued
at $1,790)

***********************************

Thank you for your generosity. *My wife and I are looking forward to
attending. *Soon we will be coming into a lot of money and we want to invest
it wisely. *Our friend, Mr. Ngoto Mbwabi, a Barrister in Nigeria has asked
for my help in transferring funds and is giving me a cut of the deal. *I
just sent him my bank information to deposit the funds.

We look forward to meeting you at the seminar.

you can go to whatzupwidamoney.blogspot.com and you just click on
enrol and you can go to any seminar you wont in the world but yes love
to see you there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://champions.universalevents.com...cli=CLA1055136

paste this into you address bar and the gift is all yours for you and
your family friends and whoever you wont to take with you

God Bless you and your wife all the best for the future.

Powermatic decision Joe Woodworking 21 December 31st 07 04:20 PM
Income for life,go and see this movie presentation is in english andspanish version will change your whole life!!! [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 9th 07 02:40 AM
Create the life that you desire at Your Rich Life [email protected] Woodturning 0 July 15th 07 05:40 AM
Cyclone decision [email protected] Woodworking 11 February 2nd 05 01:17 AM