Posted to alt.os.windows-xp,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.computer,sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Kadaitcha Man[_2_] Kadaitcha Man[_2_] is offline

Default spontaneous PC power losses - HELP!

"Butch Haynes" butch@huntsville wrote in message
. ..
wrote in message

I recently installed a DVD drive into my PC. (2 days ago.) Since then,
I get spontaneous power loss periodically - sometimes seconds after
booting, other times after hours of operation. I've tried replacing
the power supply, and I've tried removing all my hardware (other than
RAM), so I'm thinking it must be motherboard related.

Unplug/replug all power and data connections. That way, the errant loose
one will be fixed and your problem will be resolved.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tech support by feng shui.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E