Posted to alt.computer,sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.os.windows-xp
Kadaitcha Man[_2_] Kadaitcha Man[_2_] is offline

Default spontaneous PC power losses - HELP!

wrote in message
thanks a lot! any advice is appreciated!

After all that waffle and piffle, you never even once conidered removing
the
****ing DVD drive. Right?

Wow, you're quick to jump to conclusions.

Yes, very. You have a problem with that?

If you read the post, you'll
notice that:

"...I've tried replacing the power supply, and I've tried removing all
my hardware (other than
RAM), so I'm thinking it must be motherboard related."

So yes, of course IBITCHSLAP

You need to be less overblown with the techno-bull****. People like you do
that all the time in an effort to hide the fact that you don't know what the
**** you're on about. The fact is, now that you offer that text in your
defence, the very first line in that mass of swollen verbiage you call a
post was a lie.

"I recently installed a DVD drive into my PC. (2 days ago.) Since then, I
get spontaneous power loss periodically..."

Had you been less of a ****ing jaw-boner you would have said "I installed a
DVD drive into my PC then removed it. Since then, I get spontaneous power
loss periodically..."

The poor ****s who have to suffer your flowery, porcine posts wouldn't have
needed the ten extra pages of ****ing bombastic waffle you added. The answer
would have been a straightforward, "You ****ed something".

HTH

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E