Posted to sci.electronics.repair
webpa webpa is offline

Default How to make a USB 2.0 male x male data link

On Apr 18, 12:41 pm, "ctops.legal" wrote:
I have a need for a site that describes this procedure, thanks in
advance.

ctops.legal

If you want to make a cable with male connectors on both ends, nothing
but wire in the middle, then transfer data from one computer to
another: Not possible. Don't remember the details, but the USB
standard makes it physically impossible. There must be an active
device in the middle of the cable. But don't take my word for it.
Google "usb data transfer", etc. There are many on the market.