Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default 16 or 18 gauge nailer

wrote in message
On Apr 18, 10:31 am, "Swingman" wrote:

BTW, this is a perfect opportunity to add to your tool arsenal and buy a
good 21ga pin nailer.

I am wondering, does the one you have in mind come in a nice black
with gremlin green trim?

;^)

Mine does, mine does, mine does. LOL... I have the Grex and it came with
an assortment of every size pin that it will shoot in quantities of 1000
each. The gun has performed flawlessly and is fun to use. I think I have
used and almost run out of 6 or 7 of the sizes. It shoots up to 1-3/8" and
down to 3/8. It has no problem making a long pin disappear in hard wood but
as you might suspect it can come out unexpectedly in weird grain. I never
thought I would use it as much as I do.