Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bruce[_4_] Bruce[_4_] is offline

Default BCO and access chamber

sm_jamieson wrote:

On 18 Apr, 20:34, Bruce wrote:
sm_jamieson wrote:

I have used a mini-access chamber 300mm diameter (floplast from
screwfix). Max height 600mm (in line with building regs). All exposed
at present / no infill. The drain was a little deeper than I thought
and and height from invert to ground level is around 700mm. Max height
with risers = 600mm, but I am going to use an inset lid over the whole
thing anyway, to contain the patio paviours, i.e. there will be the
plastic lid and another cover over.
How likely is it that the BCO will fuss about the depth from ground
being a little over 600mm ?

Why not ask them?

For some reason I never consider just phoning them outside of the
inspections. But its still good to get some idea first so you can
choose your approach !

I think most of them prefer to be asked, rather than find a problem at
an inspection.