Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Looking for a little saw advice

"George" wrote in message
I had a radial arm saw and I sold it. As others have said this job i
is something best done with a powered miter saw for cross-cuts and a
table saw for ripping. The radial arm saw I had did not do anything
that I could not do with the miter saw and the table saw. Just my
opinion.

Same here, I actually gave it away because no one wanted to buy it. They are
tedious to keep aligned and don't do anything that other much more portable
saws can do. There is a good reason you don't see them displayed in stores.

I wish that had been true when I bought mine.