Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Patrick Al Patrick is offline

Default Bolting a trailer and welding?

Edward A. Falk wrote:
In article WHMNj.13877$El4.7004@trnddc05,
Jon wrote:
You're starting to make me nervous?
In what part of the country will you be towing this thing?

My recommendation: go to a lot that sells new trailers. Look. Learn.
Northern hydraulics sells a book that teaches building trailers

I found two Northern Hydraulics. northernhydraulics.net in MT, and
northernhydraulics.com in Ireland. I couldn't find any books on either
web site. Did I miss something?

Northern Hydraulics, In Raleigh, NC, changed their name several years
ago to Northern Tool and Equipment. http://www.northerntool.com/

A search for books took me to a 161 url. Shortened it is
http://tinyurl.com/5rhrz2 You'll need BOTH book 1 & 2. I got book 1
some time ago and found it takes you to a certain point and bacically
says you need book 2! ;-)