Dominic Palazzola

Default HVLP Sprayer Selection

I have two of these and they work great for shellac and lacquer.

Dominic Palazzola

"John King" wrote in message
I'm tired of brushing on 5 coats on 6 sides and spending more time

applying
finish than actually building the project.
So I'm thinking of getting into spraying and I'm looking at the Wagner

2600
, Wagner 2900, or Fuji Q3 HVLP sprayer systems. Other than a review in

Fine
Woodworking, I haven't been able to find much info on these systems.
I only get 1 or two major projects a year completed but they end up in the
bedroom & family room, so they need to look good.

Any opinions??
TIA,
John F. King