Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default What would you do?

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

I offered that solution in case the resident is more concerned with
the happiness of his neighbor than his own convenience.

But should the emphasis be reversed - - -

"BUCHAREST, Romania - Romanian media say a man was rearing a lion in
his back garden until neighbors decided they had heard enough
roaring and called police."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080416/...lion_in_garden

Which reminds me of something I've heard enough times recently to
believe.
That there are about two to three times as many "pet" tigers (about
12,000 total) in the USA than remain in the wild worldwide.

Heh! There's a lot of truth to the notion that God created kitty-cats so
man could pet the tiger.