Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Oppie[_3_] Oppie[_3_] is offline

Default Tektronix Germanium Tunnel Diode.

Tektronix 152-0177-00 TD253B tunnel diode 10mA 4.7pF
found on page http://www.slack.com/temodel.html
googling for "152-0177-00" diode

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/TD253B-datasheet.html
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/specsheet/TD253B.html
TD253B
General Electric Solid State :: General Purpose Tunnel Diode

Specsheet / Datasheet

V(f)(V) Forward Voltage @Ipeak=600m
Ipeak Max. (A)=10m
Peak Current Tol. (A)=1.0m
V(P) (V) Peak-Point Voltage=90m
V(V) (V) Valley-Point Voltage=420m
Ratio Ipeak/Ivalley Min.=8.0
I(F) Max. (A) Forward Current=10m
r(s) Max. (Ohms) Series Res.=2.5
L(s) Max.(H),Series Inductance=1.5n
C(t) Max.(F) Total Capacitance=2.0p
P(D) Max.(W) Power Dissipation=7.0m
Semiconductor Material=Germanium
Status=Discontinued
Package=Axial-E
Military=N

Oppie

"ian field" wrote in message
While sorting some boxes of old junk I found a resealable plastic bag full
of tiny paper envelopes, a couple of which had Tektronix brand labels.

One envelope was marked: Tektronix 152-0177-00 Germanium tunnel diode, the
others we 152-0434-00 and 152-0465-00

Anyone know if its possible to find info on these parts? I've tried
putting "152-0177-00" into google, there was only 2 pages of hits and no
data that I could find.

TIA.