Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Klestinez Rich Klestinez is offline

Default Tektronix Germanium Tunnel Diode.

"J.P." wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:34:54 GMT, "ian field"
wrote:

While sorting some boxes of old junk I found a resealable plastic bag full
of tiny paper envelopes, a couple of which had Tektronix brand labels.

One envelope was marked: Tektronix 152-0177-00 Germanium tunnel diode, the
others we 152-0434-00 and 152-0465-00

Anyone know if its possible to find info on these parts? I've tried
putting
"152-0177-00" into google, there was only 2 pages of hits and no data that
could find.

TIA.

Check with the Yahoo scope groups..bet the Tek bunch can tell ya and
might even buy them from ya..

Might be for those old plug in sampeling heads. I used to repair those in
the late 60's in the WSMR cal lab. Can't remember tek tunnel diodes used in
anything other than pulse generators back then? Possible memory fade
though.

rich