Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default Tektronix Germanium Tunnel Diode.

ian field wrote:
While sorting some boxes of old junk I found a resealable plastic bag full
of tiny paper envelopes, a couple of which had Tektronix brand labels.

One envelope was marked: Tektronix 152-0177-00 Germanium tunnel diode, the
others we 152-0434-00 and 152-0465-00

Anyone know if its possible to find info on these parts? I've tried putting
"152-0177-00" into google, there was only 2 pages of hits and no data that I
could find.

P.S.: Also cross post into s.e.repair

--
Regards, Joerg