Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Oppie[_3_] Oppie[_3_] is offline

Default Monster's design patent ripping off LEMO

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

"Oppie" wrote in message
Monster and Lemo are both way too expensive. Too much money left over to
feed lawyers...

Oppie

I like Lemo, but there is another lookalike http://www.odu-usa.com

Cheers

And they mate with Lemo and Fischer connectors too. Just annoys me a bit
when they don't give even budgetary pricing. Undoubtedly Lemo and the like
are nice connectors which fufill a special need; just shouldn't be a full
time job to design one in and ensure that it is cost-effective. I've used
both the standard Lemo and Redel (plastic shell) versions. The Redel is
listed as 'cost effective' but is still a bit hefty in cost.