Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default This is ridiculous....

James Sweet wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
ChrisCoaster wrote:
It's like trying to pick out a conversation in an AIR-RAID SIREN
FACTORY!!!

Google should have some filter options so we can eliminate at least
some of these advertisements for fake Swiss watches, "Pleather"
suitases and other crap!

You just don't get it. Google is the source of all that crap, and the
longer it takes you to wade through the crap, the more money they get
for their paid advertising that is on every page you go to. If you want
to get rid of the crap dump Google groups and get an account on a real
news server.

You may as well preach that to a pile of rocks, I doubt many people who are
still using google groups are ever gonna figure it out.

I wonder if we can complain to Google about this - seems like (idiot)
@watchesblog.cn has so far posted 4700 odd spam messages in a few days...

I'm at least going to send off a few notes to anyone I can find at
Google about this.

John :-#(#

www.flippers.com