Posted to alt.home.repair
SBH SBH is offline

Default What would you do?

"benick" wrote in message
. ..

Tell him to mind his own business or wear earplugs...

Agreed.

The neighborhood nanny who called the city is an asshole. It's his
property and if you don't like seeing it stop looking at it or BUY it...

Disagree. The biggest problem arising from a neighbors cluttered yard is
rats and other rodents/pests, whish will harbor into other yards. Therefore,
IT IS the business of the neighbors to take action before these vermints
start damaging their homes. Another problem arising is decreasing
property/home value. One home as well as surrounding homes have an impact on
a home for sale.

Go ahead and punch him...He will then OWN your house or come back and
shoot you...

What would you do?

Mind my own business....

How can he mind his own business when you already told him to tell the
neighbor to wear earplugs or mind his own business?

If I had to look at the yard everyday, I would join the others, call the
city and have him clean it. You can also tell him when he cleans his yard
and keeps it that way or puts up a privacy fence, then you will oil your
garage door and buy him some earplugs.