Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sparks Sparks is offline

Default shelves on plasterboard wall

"Fred" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:30:02 +0100, "Sparks"
wrote:

When I ran out of space, I transferred all my disks to several of these
sort
of things

http://svp.co.uk/product/amps_leathe...0_discs_0 186

Saves loads of space, and means you can take them anywhere you want,
easily.

But what happens to your (now) empty cd cases? Surely they have to be
stored somewhere? Do you index each track on a cd or how else do you
know if you want a particular song?

They are all in boxes in the loft out of the way!

The CD's are all transferred to the computer as MP3 files, all named
correctly, so finding a track is very quick with a search in Winamp's media
library, I can then play the music on any PC in the house, and if I want to
take them anywhere, I can copy the required tracks to the laptop or a
portable MP3 player

Sparks...