Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Verdon Pete Verdon is offline

Default Sheds sheds sheds

Vortex3 wrote:

Don't fanny about with roofing felt when you can get these:
http://tinyurl.com/5qzvd3

Hmm, interesting. Shame they only come in packs of 20 - I could really
do with just one for my cupboard-sized lawnmower and spade "shed". It's
one of these: http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl....mprcd/eco32ogs
, and while you can tell it's cheap most of it is fine for the job.
However, the roofing "felt" it came with is paper-thin, and worse still
was folded in the pack. I've also sited the thing up against my
workshop, so it gets a fair bit of runoff from the eaves of that flowing
across its roof. All in all I don't expect the felt to last long.

Oh well, I suppose any handy sheet of black plastic will do.

Pete