Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Looking for online source for freeze spray

Smitty Two wrote in
news
In article ,
"Bob Donahue" wrote:

I have what appears to be a thermo intermittent problem in my old TV.
I'd like to buy an aerosol can of freeze spray online to help track
down the problem. I'm looking for recommendations on a brand and a
vendor. No body carries this item locally. Thanks.

Did you try Radio Shack? "You've got questions, we've got C-students
in ties." They won't know what the hell you're talking about, but look
around yourself and you'll likely find it.

it will be in the area near the electronic parts,small tools.
IF you have a Radio Shack where you live....

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik