Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default mits hs-u790 vcr remote question

In article ,
Bruce Esquibel wrote:

The Mits hsu790 vcr from the remote appears to be the type where one remote
can control two vcr's of that type (vcr-a vcr-b).

Problem is, how do you get one of them to use the "b" side?

I know some other makes you either need to hold a key down on the remote
while powering up the unit but this one I can't find any info on.

thanks,

-bruce

My remote for my old mitsubishi VCR had about two hundred buttons on it;
two of which selected A and B. I hate to ask, but are you sure you've
checked thoroughly for a hard key?