Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Dishwasher problem

KD wrote in
:

Oh, sorry, didn't read that right.

Handyman guy was just here, took a quick look and has deemed it
coincidental that the dishwasher failed at the same time of the faucet
replacement. I'm not sure what to think of that, seems VERY
coincidental Anyhow, the dishwasher is still under warranty and I have
fortunately found the receipt. Whirlpool technician is coming on
Thursday.

KD

and has deemed it coincidental that the dishwasher failed at the
same time of the faucet replacement.

LOL! Is it ever any other way?!

the dishwasher is still under warranty and I have
fortunately found the receipt. Whirlpool technician is coming on
Thursday.

Oh this outta be good. Both will be pointing the finger at each other.

KD, be sure to follow up on this after the Whirlpool tech comes by.