Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&Q Value carpet tiles

Avoid these like the plague!

Fitted some in a kitchen for an OAP customer today, found the centre line of
the room both ways, marked a cross, put down the first 4 tiles.

Couldn't get the edges to align squarely, though I was cracking up - until I
measured the diagonals of the tiles - 8mm difference on each tile.
Completely out of square.

Tried another box, all the same. Consistent anyway.

I don't expect a carpet tile to be perfect, but these where completely
****ed.

Careful use of several new knife blades & a roll of heavy duty double sided
carpet tape & I got the job done.

I'll never lay the bloody things again!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman