Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default Sony KV-2184P - cable connector for US use; user manual

wrote:
Power senses US voltage, and displays OK.

Wonderful.

I need a manual so I can figure out how to configure it for Dish
Network input.
The set currently shows fuzzy images of each local channel, with the F-
to_PAL connector between Dish wire and the set..

Does your remote have a "menu" button? If it does, press it and
you should see a set of menus with colors next to them.
Press the correct colored button the remote to get the
option you want.

Do you have any idea where I can get the manual?
I will call Sony tomorrow.

Mine came with a Hebrew pamphlet, which was useless to me. Once I
figured out that you had to hit the menu button to start, it
became obvious with a little experimentation.

Look for a "program" option and autoscan.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel
N3OWJ/4X1GM