Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Gorilla Tape

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:19:08 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 11:51:09 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 20:59:00 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:41:44 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

A playful lady once had at my chest coat with a roll of 100mph tape
while I was sleeping.

NOT a preferred way to awaken. Incoming mortars is almost as
bad.....almost...but only if it hits your hooch.

I have only two questions about that, Gunner:

1) Did the fur grow back, or do you still have that nekkid strip going
down your chest?

It grew back..took a while though.

2) Did she live through it?

Yes, though she did have to provide "special services" on demand for a
couple weeks.

My mom once rolled some duct tape into a ball and slid it into my
sleeping fathers armpit and pulled his arm close to his body.

After an hour or so, she tickled him awake.

OUCH! It hurt just to read that. Sticky-side-out, I'm guessing.

I didnt know my dad knew all those neat words......

Bwahahahaha! I see you come from a long line of family dysfunction,
eh?

Camping several years ago, second son and friend had silly putty and
when SWMBO asked for help with something, friend tucked the silly
putty in his armpit where, since he was an early bloomer, it became
entangled. I think it would have been easier and less painful to have
shaved his armpit.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada