Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Are we the only ones getting screwed ?????

In article ,
"Not@home" wrote:

Per expedia, the first class flight is $1102, from cowfield to cowfield,
so with either flight you have additional time and cost to get downtown.

Most of the time on the outbound trip you are substituting a trip
from your cornfield to another for a trip from your cornfield to
downtown. So, I am not all that sure that trains save you anything on
that part. Although this is not always a viable alternative, probably a
comparison with flights to Midway (downtown) would be better.