Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark BR Mark BR is offline

Default water pump to increase water pressure

The Medway Handyman wrote:
geoff wrote:
In message , The Medway
Handyman writes

Mark BR wrote:
Can a plumber give me a simple answer to what I think is a simple

SNIP

Machine Mart do a Clarke one that will give - 3.5-5.2 bar Maximum
head (lift height) 52M

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/pr...-1in-stainless
-steel-booster-pum

I've never seen a Machine Mart depot in Bangkok

Don't UPS or Fed Ex or DHL deliver out there then? If the OP is
posting on a UK newsgroup one assumes he might be UK based.

Or, you could use a very long pipe.....

Like the long pipe, is the UK lower than Thailand?

Thanks for the comment, there is no problem getting pumps and fittings, just
the advice varies from poor to bad.

But you have confirmed that if I get a pump with a 35 m lift it will give me
3.5 bar. All the local pumps show the lift but do not talk about pressure
and come with no information except what is on the pump plate.

Thanks.

--
Mark BR