Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff R. Jeff R. is offline

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

wrote in message
On Apr 13, 6:21 pm, "Jeff R." wrote:
...and our gallon is bigger.

--
Jeff R.
(but we don't like to brag)

Dunno - I know the American Gallon is "different" - I used 3.78 litres
as an equivalent. Our dollar is worth 90c American - its not getting
worth more, yours is going down against the rest of the world. This is
good for me, I can afford to buy Chinese tools cheaper from the states
than I can here...(go figure THAT one!) - now, if your postage prices
were not so outrageous....(bloody liberals again...)

Andrew VK3BFA.

Sorry Andrew - I should have clarified. I'm posting from VK2.

:-)

--
Jeff R.