Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Default Building Display Stand?

Sun, Jul 20, 2003, 6:49pm (EDT-3)
(Healthy=A0Stealthy=A0 rants:
Oh, I know WHAT THE HELL I AM TALKING ABOUT. BELIEVE ME, I KNOW WHAT THE
HELL I AM TALKING ABOUT!!! I'm just not going to share it with you, dim
witt.

ROTFLMAO Now we're getting some entertainment. Let's take the
last first. Dimwit is one word, not two, and there is only one "t".
And, if you had taken the time to think, the sentence you quoted was NOT
part of my post to you, it is part of my signature block, and is
included on every post I make, or e-mail I send, even those to my
mother. LMAO You might want to look up the dictionary definition of
dimwit. Or not. But, you've sure got it right, you aren't sharing a
thing, including any information so anyone can give you any pertinent
information. But that's OK, you don't need to share with me, I didn't
ask anyway. And I won't tell you how I make my banks, just in case you
want to steal the idea. ROTFLMAO

JOAT
Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're
talking about.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 19 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...All/page4.html